Jumat, 17 Maret 2017

music is the best friend


Music is my best friend. I know the music since i was sitting on a bench junior high school. The musical instrument i learned the first is guitar. For the first is hard because not used to hold the guitar. A week learn i began to control the basic play the guitar. After a long practice and continue to study, finally i began to good at playing songs. Not only learn the guitar, i also want to learn the musical instrument other my determination was can master all of the music. Because to play music, i can soothe themselves me if i were in distress, or got a problem. I got a peace of its own thanks to the music. Music can change many things in myself. With music playing, i can entertain other people.
For the moment i’m developing my talent by playing the keyboard. Because on the one side of the keyboard can be accompanied by music that is already ad in the keyboard. Altrough difficultin equalizing the left hand and right hand in playing the keys and his tone, but that makes me even more keen to learn it. But once again the music changes a lot ofthings in my life. I got a variety of a lot of things like serenity when listening to the music and the meaning of patience.

2 komentar: